Thursday, August 23, 2001

We're back!

As Mark Twain once wrote in Letters from the Sandwich Islands,
I went to Maui to stay a week and remained five. I had a jolly time. I would not have fooled away any of it writing letters under any consideration whatsoever.
That certainly sums up why I haven't written anything here for the last week.

Poli Poli State Park, Maui, Hawaii. Click for big versions to use as your Hawaii wallpaper.Spencer and I took hundreds of Hawaii pictures--which we will be using to build our new site about Hawaii! We took pictures on Oahu, Maui, and the big island. I'll start building the new site soon, with tons of info on all the great places to see and things to do! And, we will of course let everyone know when it's ready! In the mean time, we'll be adding some of the pictures to supak.com. So, if you want great Hawaii pictures to use as desktop wallpaper, keep checking in! Or, better yet, join our mailing list and be the first to find out when our new site about Hawaii is ready!

We would like to thank all our friends in Hawaii who helped make this trip possible! You all know who you are and Spencer and I thank you for your Aloha!


No comments: