Sunday, August 26, 2001

Even More Hawaii pictures

Hookipa Beach Park Maui Hawaii windsurfing beach. Click to get big versions for free desktop wallpaperI managed to get a couple more Hawaii pictures done today for use as free desktop wallpaper pictures, and I registered the domain name for the new site just for Hawaii stuff, called, aptly enough, Hawaii-Stuff.com. Nothing there yet, but there will be. It's going to have all kinds of info about Hawaii, from cheap airline tickets to Hawaii vacation rentals, from organic Kona coffee to Hawaii real estate, and a whole lot more, especially pictures. Lots of free pics of Hawaii.

I've been toying with this as the possible site description: Get free desktop wallpaper pictures of Hawaii from our travel guides to Hawaii vacations featuring Hawaii vacations rentals accommodations, rental cars, activities, tours, ecotours, and inside info on free stuff and cheap stuff to do in Hawaii. Hookipa Beach Park Maui Hawaii windsurfing beach. Click to get big versions for free desktop wallpaperHawaii posters, books, music, videos, Hawaiian coffee, photography, Hawaii real estate, and more!

If anybody can think of anything else I should put on the new site, please let me know! I want it to have all kinds of Hawaii stuff. Of course, if you are one of my search engine optimization clients in Hawaii, you will get prominent mentions throughout the new site, which will be, after all, a great way to advertise Hawaiian goods and services. Just write me at my name: scott@supak.com

No comments: