Thursday, September 06, 2001

Three moves is as good as a fire

An old woman back in Arkansas, where I did most of my growing up, used to say that whenever she heard someone was moving. I've been thinking about that a lot lately, while I haul boxes into my new garage, not wanting to part with anything for fear of someday needing, or just wanting, it. Amazing how attached we get to things. Simple things, like T-Shirts.... Pillows. Old newspaper articles. Magazines. Books that I haven't opened in years but can't fathom parting with them.....

So, we've been moving. As one friend who's helping said, "Everything you own is heavy." Deep thought, that. No new pictures. I returned to the LA production of the Lion King after a three day weekend of moving, to, as I told everyone here, get some rest! When you've been moving, work is restful.... The home computer is off line until Friday, so I'll get some new pics up Saturday morning, I hope.

Also by then I hope to post some of the bio info from the new performers in the cast here at the Pantages....

No comments: