Monday, March 04, 2013

Keep Talking, Wingnuts

I finally did what I've been thinking about for a few weeks and started a blog called Keep Talking Wingnuts where I will post the stuff that is so wingnuterific that I won't have to say much at all. I'll just quote them, and try to keep them talking, while I stand next to them with my virtual "I'm With Stupid" shirt.

So, any of you who might be offended by my usual Gonzo attitude toward these fat cats in their corporate sinecures can follow that feed for pure, unadulterated wingnutitude which you can then use in anyway you think best.

For example, for the inaugural post, there's shorter Celeste Greig: "Todd Akin was insensitive. Now watch me hit this drive!" Maybe some of you would like to talk nicely to her to convince her that yes, women's bodies can get pregnant when they're traumatized, and at least one study shows that because rapists generally don't wear condoms, pregnancy is actually common as the result or rape, to the tune of 88 American women a day.

Frankly, I'd rather ridicule, belittle, and otherwise put her through a little dose of some mental violence exercise, since what she wants to do is force rape victims to give birth to their rapists' babies. Think of it as me physically stopping her from doing that to any women at all if you want. As the descendant of people who fought in the coal wars, I'd call that doing a good thing.

No comments: