Monday, July 05, 2010

A Little Organic Search Work

As you may know, I do SEO for a few clients' web sites, like these Los Angeles caterers. In my new post at my Internet Marketing Blog, I mention that we're in the middle of a link buidling campaign for them. So, any of you Los Angelinos with an LA web site might want to get in touch with me to swap links with them.

Culinary Delight Catering has been around for a while now, and has quite a following! I'm always amazed at the number and quality of the good catering reviews they get. Emma Tate, who runs the company, is the best client I could ever hope for--actively involved in creating content, getting links, prompting clients to send in letters of recommendation, and coming up with new promotions and sales that keep interest up. She's constantly providing things to put on her Los Angeles Catering blog. And she always pays her bill on time.

So if your LA or food-based web site needs a little Google Boost, let me know. We'll do some link swaps and everyone will be happier with their ranking. For more information on how to get higher search engine ranks, be sure to check out my SEO business site at that last link.

No comments: