Friday, February 25, 2005

Higher Search Engine Ranks

I make a living creating higher search engine ranks for my clients. You could always read about how to make your website get higher search engine ranks, and learn over years the way I did, through research, trial, and error. Or, if you're a busy small business owner or executive, maybe you're just looking for someone to hire to make your site come up with higher search engine ranks. Either way, you should check out my new Search Engine Optimization Blog. If you want to learn something, hopefully there will be something there for you. If you're looking to hire someone, you can read my SEO blog to see that I know what I'm talking about.

While I'm on the subject, Blogs can help your site show up higher on the search engines. I have a Blogs for Small Businesses Program that is dedicated to helping small business owners use a blog to attract and retain customers. I run a blog on the subject, Supak Blogs for Business Blogs Blog.

No comments: